Mrs. Gaither's All Stars

Mrs. Gaither's All Stars
2012-2013

Sunday, May 29, 2011

UPDATES...

I have created a webpage through shutterfly for our class--this will make adding the pictures super easy!  Well, maybe not SUPER easy but easier than before! I think you will be able to copy/print pictures from that website too.  I have added a link over on the right side under "Our Favorite Links" so--click on it and check it.  Let me know what you think!  I have also added another way to follow us--through email.  I think that it will send you an email everytime I create a new post--you may or may not want this because this website will be geared toward my new kinders in July/August.  Feel free to follow or just check in based on what your needs are.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment