Mrs. Gaither's All Stars

Mrs. Gaither's All Stars
2012-2013

Friday, September 9, 2011

ANOTHER GREAT WEEK...

We have had another great week in kindergarten and I was glad to see my smiling kinders on Tuesday!  I was a little worried because we had three days off, but everyone was ready to get back to work.  My students are becoming experts at math stations, so I will begin literacy stations next week--should be easy peasy lemon squeezy!  Love it.  The behavior chart is working nicely and my kinders are helping each other and minding their manners so they can move on up!  My kinders are learning the letters of the alphabet and WORDS!! Can you believe it--words!  We are putting our star of the day names on the word wall and our new words are red and me.  They are so smart!  I will be adding pictures to our shutterfly class webpage.  Please click the link on the right and check out the pictures and the events on the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment