Mrs. Gaither's All Stars

Mrs. Gaither's All Stars
2012-2013

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Book Publishing

I had three students finish their books so they could be published during Spring break.  Hailey was the first to finish her book and have it published.  I have searched many sites on the internet and Lulu.com is the most affordable site that I could find.  They do take a small profit from publishing, so I have kept the price as low as I could.  I have learned a lot while trying to publish this book and hopefully the others will go a lot smoother!  Not too bad for the first time I don't think.  As books are loaded, you can click on the icon to the right and view and purchase (if you would like).  I think this will also encourage others to get their books print ready.  It will be easy for a student to get their work published the first time because I do not have many guidelines.  As time goes on, more expectations will be set.  This will also encourage growth in their writing!  I am so proud of their writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment