Mrs. Gaither's All Stars

Mrs. Gaither's All Stars
2012-2013

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Sunday to my Kinders and their families!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with their families!  I was searching the internet today and I found a wonderful new website that I new you would just love!  Click on the link below and you can share a few books that we have read in the classroom with your family.  The best parts is...every book that you read is counted and a book is donated to a child in need.  Awesome, huh??  Make sure that your mom and dad sign up so the books you read together are counted.


Don't forget to let me know if you tried it, I would love to know what books you have read with your family!  Don't forget to count the books for your six flags minutes and your pizza hut book it minutes!  I can't wait to see you on Tuesday.

Love,
Mrs. Gaither

No comments:

Post a Comment