Mrs. Gaither's All Stars

Mrs. Gaither's All Stars
2012-2013

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Have you signed up???

I hope I have a lot of parents that signed up to receive updates through emails...this will work really well for me today because I have not had a chance to update a newsletter and print it off.  I left at lunch time yesterday so I could take Devin to his doctor appointment.  The doctor said that everything is healing nicely.  We didn't get home until late in the evening and we had teacher meetings during my prep time, so.....
I am not quite caught up yet!  The students exchanged books for their reading bags, but I was not able to copy the pizza hut papers.  We will color in some days because we have been reading a lot in the classroom and I know you have at home.  Homework bags are still being repaired, so I will get them to you as soon as possible.  Our kinders have been learning a lot in the classroom, so maybe that makes up a little for being behind in the paperwork??  Please forgive me!  I would like you to do me a favor...if you read this post, please leave a comment so I know who has seen it---THANKS!!

3 comments:

  1. How do you sign up for email updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. enter your email in the box under the hamster and this program should send you an email every time I enter a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could also set up an google account click on "join this site" (under the email button) and become one of our followers. You would not get email notification that way though, but you would see our blog entries on your blogger dashboard. Let me know if this helps. I would be able to show you better.

    ReplyDelete