Mrs. Gaither's All Stars

Mrs. Gaither's All Stars
2012-2013

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reading Eggs

Hello everyone!  Our kinders are in PE so I thought I would check in and see who is doing reading eggs at home.  There is a link to reading eggs just to left under the hamster cage--just a little ways down.  Click on it and use the login and password that I sent home.  I sent this information home two ways...
First, it was in a letter explaining the site; and second, it was on a card taped inside their homework folder.  Our kinders LOVE going to this site--BUT--please remember they need to do the work by themselves because it is geared for their level.  Starfall and Literactive are good sites for you to share together!  They can also be found by the reading eggs link.  You will need to register for literactive--but it is FREE!

Please post a comment and let me know if you are using any of these sites at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment